1. How is the custom suit made?
A custom suit is made from scratch taking various body measurements and incorporating customer preferences into the design. All suits are hand sewn and typically take 35 hours to make.
2. How long does it usually take to do measurements for the suit?
It should take no more than 5 minutes with a partner.
3. I'm not too sure how to take a measurement. Can you guys help me?
4. Can I use measurements taken by other tailors and businesses for the suit?
Yes! Most tailors use the same measuring technique and as a result, they can be used.
5. What happens if my suit does not come out as I expected and it needs tailoring?
Book an Appointment and our consultant will be there to help you with your claim. We will go over the suit specs and cover $75 for your alterations. Ensure you book your appointment as soon as possible as the tailoring reimbursements are only valid for 7 business from the day you received the suit.
6. How do I submit a claim for tailoring reimbursements?
Take a clear picture of your receipt and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org We will process the claim within 24 hours.
7. Are there more suit fabrics to choose from?
Yes. We have over 600 different suit fabrics to choose from.
8. Are the online video consultations free of charge?
9. How does the one on one consultation work?
One on one consultations are available for any clients. Book an Appointment with one of our consultants and we will get back to you to confirm the meeting. In the consultation, we will go through the various fabrics and help you design your custom suit. We will provide advice and help you pick all the options of the suit that are most suitable for your figure. In addition, we will take all measurements for the custom suit.
10. How many suit fabrics are available?
We have over 600 different premiums fabrics to select from.
11. Do you use only premium fabrics?
Yes. At Sootz we live by the motto that we will not sell any clothing that we would not personally wear and thus we just stick to premium Italian fabrics.
12. Where is Sootz Located?
Please refer to Location
1. What is the shipping time for custom made suits ?
Shipping time is 10-15 business days from when your order is confirmed. This is faster than the industry norm.
2. What is the shipping time for accessories?
Shipping time is 4-7 business days.
3. My products have not arrived yet and it's been longer than two weeks. What are my options?
Email us at email@example.com and we will get to the bottom of this.
4. What shipping carriers do you use to ship the products?
Canada Post for Canadian customers and USPS for American customers.
1. Am I able to return my custom suit or tuxedo?
Returns are issued in the form of store credit if the custom suit is far from your expectations. Book an Appointment and we will go over the process.
2. Am I able to return my accessories?
Yes, within 7 business day. As long as the accessory is in it's original form and there is no damage, a full refund will be issued. Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost.